Thursday, March 10, 2011

If....if is good.... :)

Random thought. 


Richest man in the world has $74 billion. Bill Gates is worth about $56 billion. Warren Buffet is worth $50 billion.


If you had just $1 billion, what would you do with it?

This is what I'd do:



1. Pay off all debt. (especially, student loans! ugh...)
2. Pay off my parent's debt (especially, their house)
3. Buy myself a 2002 Honda CRV
4. Give some money to my siblings for college (but, not enough to pay for all of college. Maybe, just pay parts of it, because, I definitely value my college education and every thing I learned...especially since I had to work all throughout college to make ends meet. But, learning hard work is priceless....now. If only my dad could hear me say that, I think he could die a very happy man.) 
5. Save. (And this would make my mom a very happy woman. She's always telling me to save some money...)


Why would I save? Because I know that things come up, that are very unexpected, and it's such a pain in the butt when it happens. 


PS. I would keep my job. I love my job. I love working. But, not to have the stress of making sure I work enough hours? That would be lovely.


So, what would you do?

1 comment:

  1. JENN!!!!! I finally got fed up with blogger not feeding my your blog. :) So I will follow THIS one, I guess...
    With a billion dollars? Geesh. Pay tithing. Pay off school debt, prepare for Ender's college/mission (but still make him pay for it...just saying...) and for Scarlett's college/wedding.
    And build our dream home.
    And save enough that we could live off of the interest (quite "comfortably") and Michael could focus on composing! Hooray, dream goal!
    And travel.
    Oh, and stock my pantry/fridge to the brim. :)

    ReplyDelete